Going away on holiday?
Away on business?
Rachel is a professional Cat Sitter who established Portsmouth Cat Sitting in 2002, and offers Portsmouth and Southsea (PO1 to PO5) residents a personalised service to look after your cat or cats while you are away from home.
Why chose Rachel as your cat sitter?
Why distress your cat by an unnecessary stay at a cattery?
As well as visiting them regularly in their own home, I also cater to your cats specific needs & habits as per your instructions, though I don’t apologise if they get ‘over-loved by Auntie Rachel’ while you are away
- Special diets – no problem – even if you have multiple cats with different needs
- Medication – I am experienced in giving medication and will tailor my visits for these requirements
- Purrsonal Care – eg, brushing, sun protection & hygiene as required
- Aged cats – sometimes need a little more time, company & gentle attention
- Contact with your own vet – I already know many of the local vets so contacting them with any issues on your behalf is not a problem.
You have the assurance of knowing your cat is receiving the loving care of someone with over 15 years experience, that has the recommendation of most veterinary practices in Portsmouth and Southsea, including The Cat Clinic, where I have previously worked for over 3 years in the past.
I can also keep an eye on your property & give it that ‘lived in’ look, by arrangement I will also
- take in the post
- switch lights on & off, draw curtains, adjust thermostats
- put your bins out (and take them in)
- water house plants
I visit and care for your cats in their own home in Portsmouth or Southsea (Only PO1 to PO5 postcodes inclusive), I am fully insured and police checked for your peace of mind, as well as having references from happy clients available on request.
Alternately call Rachel on 07766 816001